Re: X-Client-Host ... don't want it

From: Ken Kelly
Subject: Re: X-Client-Host ... don't want it
Date: 02 May 2004 21:08:05 -0400

Thanks for your response.  I used xnews for that last post, and am
using gnus for this one.  It looks like the offending value in both of
our posts is "NNTP-Posting-Host" ... in the post I made to alt.test
with gnus, it was "X-Client-Host" ...

This may indeed be something added by the server, but I use the same
server for both xnews and gnus, and get different results and even
different paths.

Perhaps this is something that I should just massage myself into not
caring about :)