if (message-news-p)...

From: Guldo K
Subject: if (message-news-p)...
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 00:04:51 GMT

Hello.
Could you please help me figuring out a couple of issues?
I looked at the documentation and the NG with no luck.
I'd like to understand why this does not work:

> (setq gnus-message-archive-group
>       '((if (message-news-p)
>             "news_inviati"
>           "posta_inviata")
>       )
>       )
> (setq gnus-gcc-mark-as-read t)
>
> (setq message-default-headers
>       '((if (message-news-p)
>         "From: someoneelse\n"
>         ))
>       )

What's more, I'd like to have headers depending on what (mail) group
is the active one as I open a new message. Is there any variable
containing the active group name?
In fact I'd like to set a varying "From" field, since I manage more
than 1 mail account.

Thanks a lot,

*Guldo*