Re: Best scoring tips

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Best scoring tips
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:57:42 +0200

On 13 May 2004, Reiner Steib wrote:

> On Wed, May 12 2004, Xavier Maillard wrote:
>
> > On 12 May 2004, Reiner Steib wrote:
> > > On Wed, May 12 2004, Xavier Maillard wrote:
> [...]
> > > It would be nice if you could collect the answers and prepare an
> > > addition for `gnus.texi' (info "(gnus)Scoring Tips") with the best
> > > suggestions.
> >
> > If I can collect enough information, there is no problem :)
>
> Some examples...

 <snip>

Really nice  ! I will use  some of them and  see how things  go worst or
better ;)

> Yes.  But I  only  do  adaptative scoring  for  expirable, killed  and
> catchup.

??  You mean your  scoring rules  only get  activated on  certain marks,
don't you  ? If so, what  is the «danger» to  use for all  kind of marks
(rR...), if any ;) ?

Regards,
--
Xavier Maillard, zedek@gnu-rox.org