Re: Changing fonts doesn't work properly

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Changing fonts doesn't work properly
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 10:08:34 +0900

    Haider> Any thoughts on how I can make it behave, i.e., change
    Haider> fonts for all buffers, etc. If I haven't explained
    Haider> something clearly pl ask questions and I can clarify.

I think what you'll find is that Gnus is using custom faces which
don't derive from 'default.  There's nothing our generic functions can
do about that; there's no way to determine which faces are supposed to
change size.

It's possible that Gnus does that because our inheritance mechanisms
either are buggy or differ from GNU Emacs.  If so, I'd like to know.