Re: User-Agent X-Mailer headers in normal article view

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: User-Agent X-Mailer headers in normal article view
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 08:18:48 +0200

On  4 oct 2004, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

> Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:
>
> > People have already answered to your question but may I
> > suggest you to add something "neat" to show you colored
> > headers according to what the mailer was ?
> >
> > If so, try this:
> >
> > ;;;_* Gnus User Agent Highlighting (following an idea from
> > ;;;... Mutt ;))
> > ;; See http://www.xs4all.nl/~matto/mutt-themes/muttrcs/guckes.muttrc
> > ;;;_ + Face definitions
>
> Really nice! Would you please enhance it so, that it does

Thank you.

> something like these mutt-settings I use:

 [ ... long mutt configuration snippet ...]

What is the point here ? Having different colors per header ?
Different colors per X-Mailer ?

If the former, Gnus just does this if the later, it should be
doable quite easily.

<mode=ads>
You can give a try to color-theme to have nice theme for you
Emacs and some modes.
</mode>

Regards.
--