article to NOT preview

From: Simon Kellett
Subject: article to NOT preview
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 19:59:16 +0200

Can I set Gnus to NOT preview the article as I move down the summary ?

e.g. I am reading one thread, then I hit "k" to kill it and go to the
kill it without reading it.

(It would be especially useful when the first article is large (ie takes
some time to download)).

(The equiv. in VM is (setq vm-preview-lines nil) )

TIA, Simon

--
Gentoo Linux, Fvwm, Firefox        |            Xemacs, Vm, Gnus
Simon Kellett, Darmstadt, Germany  |  http://home.arcor.de/zoxed