removing read marks in gnus

From: Werner Kurator
Subject: removing read marks in gnus
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:40:49 GMT

I gave Gnus a try yet one thing eludes me, how can Gnus be configured
that whenever I exit a group (mail-archive-group that is in which I
store interesting posts) all _read_ articles should be marked
_unread_ again automatically.

a key-stroke or some code snippet could help here :-)

Werner Kurator

Since this is a Newsgroup: please don't Cc me,
--
Emacs has also evolved to break more standards in more ways than any other
non-Microsoft program I can think of; it's held together with spit, duct