digest groups produced by yahoogroups

From: Victor S. Miller
Subject: digest groups produced by yahoogroups
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:51:58 GMT

When I try to use gnus-summary-enter-digest-group on an email message
produced by yahoogroups, I find that all of the articles are From:
(nobody).  In looking at the email I see, that for some reason, the
From: lines in the individual messages are indented (I realize that
that probably violates some digest standard, but getting yahoo to fix
this is probably impossible).  Does anyone know if there is a function
(or option) for gnus that will handle the yahoogroups format?

Victor

--
Victor S. Miller     | " ... Meanwhile, those of us who can compute can hardly
victor@idaccr.org    | be expected to keep writing papers saying 'I can do the