Gnus vs Cache : need advice plus a question

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Gnus vs Cache : need advice plus a question
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:23:45 +0100

Hello,

After months of tries, I still do not « master » gnus agent
features. This is regrettable but that is it. It often interferes
(at least in my mind) with gnus caching mechanism.

So, is there any benefit to use both mechanism, just one but
then, which one ? I know I can have same features with cache than
with agent except agent allows to be « offline ».

If someone has hints on what I should use, I will take it :)

Second is more a problem : my server buffer presents to me a
double entry for my nnimap server which is quite weird. Is there
any solution to delete the culprit entry ? (I already tried 'k'
on the second entry but got an error message.)

Thanks all
--
No e-patents, pas de brevets logiciels
Pétition contre les brevets logiciels : http://petition.eurolinux.org