Re: can gnus remember what I post in newgroups?

From: David Hansen
Subject: Re: can gnus remember what I post in newgroups?
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:28:37 +0100

On 22 Dec 2005 15:59:48 +0800 ZC Miao wrote:

> After I post a message in a group, I must enter the group
> again and search my name next time to see if it's followed.
> Can GNUS automaticaly remind it to me?

It's in the FAQ:

Question 4.11

Can I highlight messages written by me and follow-ups to those?

Answer

Stop those "Can I ..." questions, the answer is always yes in Gnus
Country :-). It's a three step process: First we make faces
(specifications of how summary-line shall look like) for those
postings, then we'll give them some special score and finally we'll
tell Gnus to use the new faces. You can find detailed instructions on
how to do it on my.gnus.org (http://my.gnus.org/node/view/224)

David