Re: How do I display all headers in gnus?

From: Karl Kleinpaste
Subject: Re: How do I display all headers in gnus?
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 08:05:19 -0500

sdide@ag.aaa.dk (Søren Dideriksen) writes:
> Hi, I can't seem to get gnus, to display all headers.

t runs `gnus-summary-toggle-header'

`gnus-summary-toggle-header' is an interactive compiled Lisp function
  -- loaded from "gnus-sum"
(gnus-summary-toggle-header &optional ARG)

Documentation:
Show the headers if they are hidden, or hide them if they are shown.
If ARG is a positive number, show the entire header.
If ARG is a negative number, hide the unwanted header lines.