Re: How To Change Background Color of Article?

From: Randy Yates
Subject: Re: How To Change Background Color of Article?
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:34:04 GMT

Marko Lerota <name.ln@domain.hr> writes:

> Randy Yates <yates@ieee.org> writes:
>
>> When I read a usenet news article, the background is a ghastly
>> white. How do I change the background color in this buffer?
>
> M-x customize-face

Are you sure? The white background is present throughout the
buffer, even when the foreground colors of the text change
in various sections. It seems like there is some over-riding
background color being specified rather than face color(s).
--
%  Randy Yates                  % "Though you ride on the wheels of tomorrow,
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC            %  you still wander the fields of your