One window configuration for Gnus?

From: Jochem Huhmann
Subject: One window configuration for Gnus?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:11:15 +0200

Hi,

is there a way to have Gnus *not* use a split window configuration for
the summary and article buffers?

I would like to be able go to a full window summary buffer from the
Group buffer and from the summary buffer to a full window article
buffer. This would also require some shuffling with keycombos, but
that shouldn't be so hard then.

The Gnus buffer configuration docs seem to be biased to split the frame
into windows and that's not what I try to do, so I'm a bit lost right
now.

TIA,

        Jochem

--
 "A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no
 longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away."