Re: cc-mode question

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: Re: cc-mode question
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:37:22 -0500

"jronald" <followait@163.com> writes:

> The command (c-toggle-auto-hungry-mode 1) doesn't take effect, as I wrote in
> the following context:

As it has been mentioned to you before, this list is for questions
concerning the mail/news/rss reader, gnus.  That is why the name of the
group is gnu.emacs.gnus.  There are other groups where you can ask
general questions about emacs that are appropriate.  You might want to
try gnu.emacs.help for starters.

In the future, you might want to refrain from asking general emacs
questions in the gnus newsgroup.

Thanks for your attention and compliance in this matter.

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists?  In that case, I
definitely overpaid for my carpet.
                -- Woody Allen, "Without Feathers"