Gather Responses

From: Randy Yates
Subject: Gather Responses
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 02:00:18 GMT

Here's a query to the group or a suggestion to anyone who
may have the know-how:

I find that much of my time in usenet is spent looking for responses
to posts I have made. Couldn't gnus be made to automatically gather
such responses (perhaps the time frame could default to the date
since the last gathering was done, or passed as a parameter)?
--
%  Randy Yates                  % "With time with what you've learned,
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC            %  they'll kiss the ground you walk