Re: unkilling mail?

From: David Chmelik
Subject: Re: unkilling mail?
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:21:52 -0800

I started trying gnus again, and I accidentally killed my nnmbox (after moving mail in). Is there a way to get it back; I do not want to suffer pine or thunderbird! I reinstalled emacs (on slackware 11), but maybe there is a config file not in ~/ that I missed; it still thinks mbox is 'dead'.

Never mind, I found out that new mail unkills it. That is really weird. I wish the gnus developers could be reached on efnet; it might be more helpful. . . my post last year was never answered.

David Melik