The GNUS PDF Manual Is Broken

From: Randy Yates
Subject: The GNUS PDF Manual Is Broken
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 01:22:42 GMT

The PDF version of the GNUS manual is broken. The bookmarks the table
of contents do not work - clicking on a bookmark has no effect and
Acrobat just sits on the current page.

This is a problem with the document itself and not my system. I'm
using Adobe Acrobat reader 7.0.5 under Fedora Core 4. I am able
to successfully navigate bookmarks in scores of other documents,
including my own documents generated with LaTeX and hyperref.

Please fix the broken bookmarks.
--
%  Randy Yates                  % "Maybe one day I'll feel her cold embrace,
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC            %                    and kiss her interface,