How to add arguments in variable "sendmail-program"

From: ssSslang
Subject: How to add arguments in variable "sendmail-program"
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:54:52 +0800

Hi all!

I use msmtp to send mail. Now I have two mail boxes: home and office. So
I thought I should just set the sendmail-program to "/usr/bin/msmtp -a
[home|office]"(argu -a means to use different accounts). But when I did
this, the debug told me that can not find the program "/usr/bin/msmtp -a
[home|office]". If I set it to "/usr/bin/msmtp", gnus works well. But I
cannot select account in this way. Can someone has a solution? Thanks.

--
ssSslang