Summary highlighting question

From: Peter
Subject: Summary highlighting question
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:33:45 -0600

Sorry, newb question - if I'm reading it right, Section 3.1.4 of the
gnus manual says that

((eq mark gnus-ticked-mark) . italic)

will make ticked items in the Summary appear in an italic fontface.
What part of the manual should I look in in order to figure out how
make 'R'ead articles appear with a blue font, the way 'O'ld articles
do?  My at least arguably relevant settings are:

(setq gnus-fetch-old-headers 1000)
(setq gnus-summary-make-false-root 'adopt)
(setq gnus-gnus-summary-gather-subject-limit 'fuzzy)

Thanks!