Problem could be encode-coding-region (was: mml problem for gnupgp)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Problem could be encode-coding-region (was: mml problem for gnupgp)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:14:28 +0100

Hello

I just run pgg-sign-region and pgg-encrypt-regiĆ³n
for the first command I obtain (void-function encode-coding-region)
for the second it seems a similar error. I attach both backtraces.

I am on XEmacs 21.4.19 no mule. So I tried no mule and then the region
got deleted. So I presume something with my gnupg setting is wrong but
I am not sure what.

Uwe Brauer