Re: news AND nnimap with gnus

From: Dick Hoogendijk
Subject: Re: news AND nnimap with gnus
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:27:06 +0000 (UTC)

quoting Sebastian Kaps (Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:10:20 +0200):
> // Dick Hoogendijk writes:
>
>> No go. Only the newsserver opens and shows the NG's I subscribed to.
>> The imap server is not contacted so no mailboxes ;-(
>
> Hm, it works for me. I have no idea then.

Inside *group* I do ^ and than I can see that only the newsserver is
open. Shouldthe mailserver be open there to at that point?

If I i.e. in the *group* buffer an "A A" give it seems to contact the
newsserver again, also the imapserver, but only the NG's are in the
*group* to choose from.

Do I press some kind of "switch" between the two protocols (nntp/nnimap)
of am I supposed to see one large listing of newsgroups and mailboxes?

I may do something wrong somewhere.

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ http://nagual.nl/ | Solaris 10 / XDE ++