archive NG msgs

From: Dick Hoogendijk
Subject: archive NG msgs
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:57:35 +0200

I read lots of news and sometimes I want to save msgs for future
reference. I can mark them with 'u' but what I really want is copy
them to aan archive. "M c" copies alright but never remembers the name
of the archive(s). Is there some kind of shortway to 'archive' NG msgs
always to the same place? Be it nnimap, nnfolder or whatever..

Sure I can (mail) copy them with "C-c C-f" but I'd like it even more
automated and easy. Any tips?

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ http://nagual.nl/ + Solaris 11 05/07 ++