Re: Can access everything but Inbox on my IMAP server

From: levander
Subject: Re: Can access everything but Inbox on my IMAP server
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:15:01 -0700

Okay, thanks Karl.  I think I need to figure out how to have Gnus just
move the mail article to the Trash folder when I want to "delete".
And, that 'g' command is working fine to check for new mail.  I
haven't looked at the daemons yet.

Tassilo and Adam, topics was exactly what I needed.  I definitely need
those other commands you posted Tassilo, but haven't had a chance to
try them yet.

I'm definitely making more progress and am not completely lost with
you guys help.

But, there is one thing I can't find even a clue for how to do in the
info docs.  I've got two different email addresses with different
logins on the same mail server.  Can I use gnus to login twice to the
same server, and have the INBOX's for each of these addresses show up
as different groups in gnus?