Inserting message-insert-disposition-notification-to in Posting Styles

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: Inserting message-insert-disposition-notification-to in Posting Styles
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 23:11:28 +0530

Adding
(eval (message-insert-disposition-notification-to))

in .gnus to my Posting Styles mail folder setup, inserts the header in the
body of the message instead of the headers.  Ideally I'd like it to
pick the reply-to address for it from the

(address"nsivaramxxxxx@gmail.com")
(name "Sivaram Neelakantan")

of the posting styles config in the .gnus setup.

Is it possible?

 sivaram