Re: Store mails in diferent mbox

From: Damien Wyart
Subject: Re: Store mails in diferent mbox
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:32:18 +0200

> I store currently my mail in mbox, but all my mail is stored in the
> same mbox file, but I want to separate this, for example I'm subscried
> to some mailings lists, I want to store in other mbox file, how I can
> check this?

Either you rely on an external tool (IMHO maldrop is better than
procmail even if it is less well-known) or you use what is called "mail
splitting" in Gnus itself. This is well detailed in the manual. As every
one has very personal settings in this area, I think it is better to
experiment your own setting (starting simple) than pasting some existing
code.
http://gnus.org/manual/gnus_161.html
http://gnus.org/manual/gnus_168.html

--