A question about cvs

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Subject: A question about cvs
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 14:59:54 +0200

Hello,

I have been using happily the v5-10 branch of the gnus cvs with emacs
21 for years, and now that I switched to emacs 22 it does not work
anymore. I just came back to the bundled gnus 5.11, but I want to
patch it (see separate message).

So my question is: what is a correct cvs branch to use with emacs 22
(the one that would get merged into next emacs 22 release, I guess)?
More generally, is there a roadmap of existing gnus branches?

Thanks in advance.

JMarc