Cached and answered articles in summary lines

From: Urs Thuermann
Subject: Cached and answered articles in summary lines
Date: 31 Aug 2007 12:56:22 +0200

In the summary buffer you can't see if an article has been answered if
it is also cached.  This happens regularly here, since I usually cache
usenet articles when I answer them.

The Summary format variable has the secondary mark %R, which expands
to 'A' for an answered, but to '*' if cached, even if it is also
answered.  In the documentation of Gnus (some older version) there is
no other % sequence that I can use to show both flags.  Do I need to
write my own %u specifier to get this?

urs