No faces after Emacs and No Gnus upgrade to latest CVS version

From: Michal Nazarewicz
Subject: No faces after Emacs and No Gnus upgrade to latest CVS version
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:00:13 +0200

Hello,

Last night I updated my Emacs to latest CVS ("GNU Emacs 23.0.50.2
(i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.9) of 2007-10-07 on erwin")
version and I've lost various fontifications in various No Gnus
buffers.  I've also updated No Gnus to latest CVS version ("No Gnus
v0.7") but it didn't help.

My question is whether there's something wrong on my side or it's just
that Emacs had some incompatible changes in CVS repository which cause
No Gnus not to work properly and thus I should just wait for another
update?  In the former case what should I do to get my pretty colours
back and in the former is there anything I can do about it?

Lack of fontification includes no faces in group buffer, only
gnus-summary-selected face set in summary buffers, no headers
fontification in message buffer (colourisation of citations works
though; also headers are fontified when I compose new message).

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
 .o. | Liege of Serenly Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o