Re: How to Automatically bcc: me!

From: slack-rat
Subject: Re: How to Automatically bcc: me!
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 02:17:47 +0100

* David Z Maze <dmaze@mit.edu> a écrit profondement:

| Edward <edward.dodge@gmail.com> writes:
|
| > Does anyone know the right trigger/hook/variable to set so that every
| > new GNUS message includes a bcc: line with an address/alias already
| > filled in?
|
| I have:
|
| (setq message-required-mail-headers
|       (nconc message-required-mail-headers
|            (list '(Bcc . "dmaze@mit.edu"))))
|
| This is in a separate .el file that's loaded before Gnus starts up.  I'm
| sure there was a good reason for that somewhere in the past 10 years;
| for all I know it'd probably work fine to put this in your .gnus file as
| well.
|
|   --dzm

Or set it on or off, and customized if On for all groups:

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      '((".*"
;; STANDARD
;;=========
         (name mail-user-name)
         ("X-Guarantee" "This email is certified to have been free
             of UCE and any other Malicious, Harmful or
             Annoying Content when originally sent by
             <user>@azurservers.com - Azurservers post
             SPF records and do not condone SPAM type
             emails")
         (signature-file "~/.signature/bill")
         ("X-Homepage" "http://azurservers.com";)
         ("X-Operating-System" "Kernel=Intel-Linux, Programmes=GNU,
Integration=Slackware")
         ("X-Azurservers-AuthNo" "Registered as AZSV bghkd8332277")
         (organization "Not very much!"))

;; USENET
;;=======
         ("alt.test*"
         (signature-file "~/.signature/davey")
         (name "Tester-Tester Tester")
         (address "alttest@azurservers.com")
         ("Fcc" "~/Mail/sent-alt-test")
         ("Bcc" "wherever-you-like@domain.com")
         )

         ("rec*"
         (signature-file "~/.signature/davey")
         (From "<Davey@Crockett.Net>")
         (address "rec@azurservers.com")
         ("Fcc" "~/Mail/sent-rec")
         )

         ("gnu.emacs*"
         (signature-file "~/.signature/slackrat")
         (name "slack-rat")
         (address "gnus@azurservers.com")
         ("Fcc" "~/Mail/sent-gnu"))

;; MAILING LISTS