Re: Image-display troubles

From: Geoff Kuenning
Subject: Re: Image-display troubles
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:36:12 -0800

I wrote:

> I just upgraded (finally!) to GNUS 5.11.  But I'm having trouble with
> images in MIME multipart e-mail.

I'm not quite sure what I did (as you might imagine, I've been doing a
bit of configuration tweaking in the last couple of days).  But it now
works the way it's supposed to: small images are displayed inline, and
large ones get shown externally.

Go figure...but don't waste your time doing so! :-)
--
    Geoff Kuenning   geoff@cs.hmc.edu   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

Keep trying, and keep the best.