nnimap Splitting confusion

From: Zachary Kline
Subject: nnimap Splitting confusion
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:06:54 -0800

Hi, I am trying to split my OSU IMAP mail box using Gnus.
Specifically, I'm trying to split a mailing list into its own group:
not a very complicated thing.  However, for some reason, the splitting
simply doesn't seem to be happening.  I append below the important
sections of .gnus.el: (setq nnimap-split-inbox '("INBOX")) (setq
nnimap-split-rule '(("INBOX.emacspeak" "X-Mailing-List:
<emacspeak@cs.vassar.edu>"))) (setq nnimap-split-predicate
"UNDELETED") Now, one issue that might be causing this is the IMAP
namespaces.  I'm not sure, as I don't know much about them.  Should
nnimap-split-inbox be set to the full group name?  Any advice here
greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Zack.