png in message, reply and preview `preview-copy-region-as-mml'

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: png in message, reply and preview `preview-copy-region-as-mml'
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:11:46 +0100

Hello

I can insert and then png generated by preview-latex. These png are
then displayed correctly in gnus or say seamonkey.

PNG image

However when I reply seamonkey lets the png untoughed while gnus
deletes it. I presume that has to do with the fact that gnus send
messages as plain text. Can that be changed? I looked for some
variables but did not find up anything useful.

regards

Uwe Brauer