Re: Gnus Problems with latest Emacs Snapshot

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: Gnus Problems with latest Emacs Snapshot
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 16:13:57 +0200

On  7 Apr 2008, Damien Wyart wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When running latest Gnus CVS with latest Emacs snapshot (packaged for
> Debian Sid by Romain Francoise), I get two errors :
>
> Invalid buffer type: if
>
> after displaying the group buffer
>
> and
>
> Invalid size: gnus-carpal

See my post of yesterday and the reply from Katsumi Yamaoka.

I also had this error.  I find emacs-cvs could (..) also have caused
errors in x-face (does not work out of the box anymore). But that is
minor.

--
"Otherwise, please speak to a doctor about removing your head from your
ass, I believe it would be beneficial to all involved."