Re: FAQ 5.2 still correct?

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: FAQ 5.2 still correct?
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 22:03:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

rena...@free.fr schrieb:
> Did you try ?
>
> (add-hook 'message-send-hook
>         (lambda ()
>           (message-remove-header "Message-ID" t)))
>
> You also have 'message-send-mail-hook and 'message-send-news-hook to further
> refine.
>
> Hope this helps.

I tried it, but this did not change my problem.
I went through all Menupoints of customize/applications/Mail
but could not find anything. So, I wasted enough hours for now ;).
My mail is in ~/Mail/queued-mail/, so I will remove every
generated Message ID manually before sending it. This
will do, until I have time to try to solve this mysterie again...

Thanks for your suggestion!