Re: What's the best way to attach an article?

From: Ulf Stegemann
Subject: Re: What's the best way to attach an article?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:27:58 +0200

Adam Sjøgren <asjo@koldfront.dk> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:52:50 +0200, Ulf wrote:
>
>> I'd like to attach one or more messages (articles from nnml and/or
>> nnimap backends) to a message as rfc822 MIME section but I'm not quite
>> sure about the best way to do this in Gnus. N.B.: I do not what to
>> /forward/ the messages but attach them without forwarding the original
>> message(s). Any ideas anyone?
>
> My usual workaround is to use the forward function, but then I don't
> send the forwarded email, but rather copy the part I want to include,
> and paste it into the email I want to attach it to.

That's exactly the workaround I usually use but it's rather cumbersome
and not very elegant. Since the forward function already offers all the
functionality needed, I thought, I had just missed something when it
comes to attaching messages. But it seems that there's currently really
no shortcut for it?!

Regards,

Ulf