ADAPT file name on win and *nix

From: Olexandr Sydorchuk
Subject: ADAPT file name on win and *nix
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 00:44:22 +0200

Hi,
Im using unison to sync my pers data, where News/ are sync too. But on
windows ADAPT files are named differn then *nix
win    nntp+news.gmane.org_gmane.comp.lib.agar.general.ADAPT
*nix   nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.comp.lib.agar.general.ADAPT
                          ^
   problem here-----------|

On win-nt ADAPT file name cannot have symbol ":" in file name, so I have
too ADAPTS files after sync :(.
I was look on gnus source, but my experience in lisp not so good. So I
need halp know hove to set on unix file name "_" instead ":".

-- Olexandr Sydorchuk