Is this a moderated group?

From: yamaoka
Subject: Is this a moderated group?
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:32:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I use news.individual.net for posting news messages.
In ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/doc/news/fu-berlin/newsgroups (linked
from http://www.individual.net/faq.php), the gnu.emacs.gnus group
is moderated.

[...]
gnu.cvs.help    Concurrent Versions System (CVS) queries/answers.
(Moderated)
gnu.emacs.announce      GNU Emacs announcements. (Moderated)
gnu.emacs.bug   GNU Emacs bug reports and suggested fixes. (Moderated)
gnu.emacs.gnus  News reading under GNU Emacs using GNUS (in English).
(Moderated)
gnu.emacs.help  GNU Emacs user queries and answers.
[...]

Is it correct?

Because of this, I get the following response from the server
when I post a message to gnu.emacs.gnus from news.individual.net:

200 The server welcomes xxx.xxx.xxx (**.**.**.**).
    Authorization required for reading and posting.
381 PASS required
281 Authentication accepted. (UID=*****)
340 Ok, recommended ID <773p0bF1f3aikU1@mid.individual.net>
240 Article posted (mailed to moderator for gnu.emacs.gnus)
205 .

And then, the message doesn't seem to be delivered for a long,
long time. :<

I appreciate any help.  If that is wrong, I'll contact the admin
of news.individual.net.

Regards,
(This message was posted form Google.)