Re: [RFE] agent reacting on NetworkManager???

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: [RFE] agent reacting on NetworkManager???
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 11:25:11 +0200

On Fri, Aug 07 2009, Matěj Cepl wrote:

> When emacs has now support for D-Bus in 23.1, could be switching
> between plugged/unplugged state automatized by listening to NM? Or
> is it possible already?

I don't think there's any code for this in Gnus. Patches welcome.
[Just keep in mind to make it optional, i.e. not to break
compatibility with Emacsen without D-Bus support (Emacs 21, Emacs 22
and XEmacs).]

As this is more appropriate on the development list, I added
ding@gnus.org (please keep it copied on replies).

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,