Re: My signature and its (missing) space

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: My signature and its (missing) space
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 14:00:56 +0200

Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be> writes:

> Richard Riley <rileyrgdev@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be> writes:
>>
>>> Okay. I tried these settings, but I encounter a problem: neither
>>> auth-sources nor epa-file are found. Can I download them somewhere? If
>>> so, under which name?
>>
>> google emacs epg download.
>>
>> http://www.easypg.org/
> Nice. Just a question: will moving to EasyPG erases Mailcrypt? I need
> to be able to sign every mail (to some given persons), for various
> purposes, and I am frightened about the idea of seeing EasyPG not
> working on my config.

What is important or non portable about your config? I dont see any
mailcrypt specific there or nothing not easily ported.

>> Maybe consider moving to emacs 23 too? I hadn't realised you were on 22,
>> but I used epa/epg (what is its name?) with that too.
> Why? If you have a stable configuration, and that the upgrades does
> not worth it, why changing? You know what you have, but not what you
> may have.

Err .. this thread has been going on a while now :-)  But fine, the link
is above and the rest is just tinkering I hope for you.

FWIW, Emacs 23 is nice. Why not move to it? What in your config is so
specifically Emacs 22? Why not try? I'm sure any feedback would be
appreciated too!