gnus-summary-next-page default behaviour

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: gnus-summary-next-page default behaviour
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:55:13 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to customize gnus-summary-next-page which is called when
<SPACE> is used in the summary buffer.

By default when reaching the end of the current article, pressing
<SPACE> moves to the next article. This is what I'd like to change: I
don't want to move to the next article in taht case.

So, I took a look to the documentation but haven't found so far a magic
variable to customize.

I finally wrote my own dumb function which is going to replace
gnus-summary-next-page:

        (defun my-gnus-summary-next-page ()
          (interactive)
          (gnus-summary-next-page nil nil t))

It does the job as expected but introduce a regression:
gnus-article-skip-boring is now ignored, I can now scroll again into the
boring details of an article ...

Could anybody tell me why ?

Thanks
--