Re: Multiple Message Forwarding/Attaching

From: Volkan YAZICI
Subject: Re: Multiple Message Forwarding/Attaching
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 03:51:31 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 19, 11:27 am, harven <har...@free.fr> wrote:
> Volkan YAZICI <volkan.yaz...@gmail.com> writes:
> Not sure what you mean, but you can attach any number of documents to your
> mail.
> You don't even need gnus for that. Message-mode, used by gnus, handles
> attachments.
> C-c C-a is the default binding for attaching some document.
>
> You can start message-mode independently of gnus just by typing C-x m.
> Seehttp://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/MessageModefor details.

I know how to send a mail and attach a file. I just want to refer to
the will be attached posts in a way similar to the org mode
attachments. E.g. gnus:misc#39. In C-c C-a, you need to supply a file
path, I don't want to do that, 'cause a mail is not a file, from a
user's point of view, IMHO.

Regards.