Gnus and MS Exchange 2010

From: Thomas Bach
Subject: Gnus and MS Exchange 2010
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:14:34 +0100

Hi,

has somebody tried yet to connect his gnus to a MS Exchange 2010 Server
via imap?
I'm getting strange results over here and don't know, if it is my
gnus-setup or if MS didn't implemented the imap-protocol properly
another time.

My .gnus actually looks like this:

; […] Setting user-name and eMail-Adress
; gnus-select-method which work
; and:
(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
      '((nnml "")
        (nnimap "bachth@uni-mainz.de"
                (nnimap-address "mail.uni-mainz.de"))))

The *imap-log*-buffer says:
* OK The Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 service is ready.
1 CAPABILITY
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 LOGINDISABLED STARTTLS IDLE NAMESPACE LITERAL+
1 OK CAPABILITY completed.
2 NOOP
2 OK NOOP completed.
3 CAPABILITY
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 LOGINDISABLED STARTTLS IDLE NAMESPACE LITERAL+
3 OK CAPABILITY completed.
4 LOGIN anonymous "my_local_login@my_computer_name"
4 BAD Command received in Invalid state.
5 NOOP
5 OK NOOP completed.
6 LSUB "" "*%"
6 BAD Command received in Invalid state.
* BYE Connection is closed. 13

I also tried giving gnus my login data through an authfile, but it keeps
loging in as anonymous.
Also while firing up gnus, emacs says something like:
"The current buffer is having an active process running. Kill <yes/no>"

Greets,
Thomas Bach