Re: Faster smarter

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Faster smarter
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:02:15 +0100

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 19:57:02 +0100, andrea wrote:

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>> I prefer to read the question before the answer, so oldest-first seems
>> quite logical to me.

> Yes ok but maybe the messages posted one year ago are not so
> interesting.

Agreed. The usual way to read news/email in Gnus is that you don't see
previosly read (i.e. old) articles/emails. With that style of reading,
it isn't really a problem.

> Some hints about what to set more or less?

That depends on what you are trying to achieve?

> The manual is great but not really understandable, a good tutorial would
> also be a very good starting point.

Well volunteered!

  :-),

   Adam

--
 "Why should they care                                        Adam Sjøgren
  With bitter eyes                                       asjo@koldfront.dk