SOLVED (was: gnus-registry- functions seem not to work in Xemacs (21.4x

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: SOLVED (was: gnus-registry- functions seem not to work in Xemacs (21.4x Mule))
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:27:09 +0100

   > I use:

   > (defalias 'gnus-user-format-function-M
'gnus-registry-user-format-function-M)

   > and then you can use %uM in your format.  Mine uses "[%6uM]" to show up
   > to 6 registry marks.

That was the solution, thanks very much, and as a matter of fact I even
do not need gnus-cvs ngus-0.11 works fine.

May I suggest to add some lines to the instructions. That was not
obvious at all, at least not for me!

I am just playing around with the format.

Is it possible or planned to have in addition to that labels also
different colors, the way thunderbird does this?

And of course the real cool feature would be if gnus and thunderbird
could share the same marks......:-D

THANKS very much for this very useful CODE.

Uwe