posting at news.gnus.org?

From: ra
Subject: posting at news.gnus.org?
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 01:57:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I tried to post a message on gnu.emacs.vm.info through gnus via nntp
server news.gnus.org the other day and after doing C-c C-c I thought
it was sent ok. Got no errors back, but it seems it did not get
through. After checking again yesterday and today via google groups I
could not find my post. My question -- does news.gnus.org support
posting? And is there a way to debug GNUs so one can see if the post
was sent, now I can see the post in GNUs entitled

 "=> news.gnus.org"

in the thread?

I started to use google groups when my university did close their news
server... but now days there is just alot of spam, and being a frantic
emacs user I would love to be using GNUs for my news-reading.

Sorry if this was a bit off topic.

yours,
/robert