Problem with connection with gmail

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Problem with connection with gmail
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 22:03:19 +0100

I am using GNUS for my normal IMAPS account and my gmail account. In
principal this works okay. But sometimes GNUS cannot connect with my
gmail account. Newsgroup and my regular account is no problem. The only
way -at the moment- I know to solve this, is quiting GNUS and starting
it again. Does anybody else have this problem? What could be the reason
for it and could it be circumvented?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer