IMAP disconnects

From: Anders Wegge Keller
Subject: IMAP disconnects
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 18:51:10 +0100

 My imap server has an idle timeout for the connection. When it has
expired, it close the socket, and get the following message from Gnus:

   Garbage: - Peer has closed the GNUTLS connection

   Process imap finished
   * BYE Disconnected for inactivity.

 After this, the server show as denied in the servers buffer, and I
have to reopen it again, befor I can access my imap folders. Is it
possible somehow to either add a keep-alive for the connection, so it
stays open, or better get Gnus to re-open the connection when needed?

--
/Wegge

Leder efter redundant peering af dk.*,linux.debian.*