Re: Reduce three rules to one in gnus-posting-styles

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Reduce three rules to one in gnus-posting-styles
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 18:49:35 +0100

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 18:17:55 +0100, Cecil wrote:

> Also a question. In slime and spamassassin I need to use 'm' instead of
> 'a' because they are mailing lists. Is there a way to automatically fill
> in the correct to address and go to the subject field?

I think you can use group parameters for this (G p with point on the
group in the *Group* buffer). I've got one configured like this:

  ((to-address . "list@example.invalid")
   (to-list . "list@example.invalid")
   (subscribed . t))

Another way to go is to read mailing lists via nntp on gmane.org.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "It isn't modern just because it's electric. Country         Adam Sjøgren
  music was electric too."                               asjo@koldfront.dk