MacOSX Aquamacs Gnus Tutorial/Manual

From: Joachim Osnabryg
Subject: MacOSX Aquamacs Gnus Tutorial/Manual
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:41:39 +0100

Helo Gnusers,

hope I'm right here with my question:

I simply want to use Aquamacs Emacs on my Mac for news (Gnus), I had asked here and there on other NGs (especially German ones) with my question how to configuer Aquamacs Emacs for Gnus with 2 or three different newsservers, how to subscribe NGs, etc. with different and contradictory tips how to proceed.

I searched many manuals, how-to's on Aquamacs, Emacs, Gnus with the same result.

So I ask here simply:

In which Manual I find a step-by-step guide to configure Aquamacs for Gnus? On which Website or how to call it within Aquamacs?

Thankful for hints,

joachim
--
MacBook Pro intel OSX 10.4.11 Tiger - Aquamacs Distribution 1.9
GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0)