Re: Automatically filling to-address (tip and question)

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Automatically filling to-address (tip and question)
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 17:02:35 +0200

On Tue, 04 May 2010 13:01:02 +0200, Cecil wrote:

> When I post to a mailing list, I always have to use the same e-mail
> address. As a real programmer I am lazy and do not like to do what can
> be done by the computer. For this I made the code below.

Even lazier, in terms of lines of code written, but, alas, not in lines
of manual to read:

 * http://gnus.org/manual/gnus_28.html#SEC28 - Group Parameters

  :-),

   Adam

--
 "How did someone as misanthropic as me end up in this        Adam Sjøgren
  business anyway? What the hell am I doing here?"       asjo@koldfront.dk